Denture & Implant Solutions In Oakville
Denture Soft Liners at Halton Denture Clinic
Denture Soft liners are appropriate for:
- Flat or nearly at gum tissues
- Gums with thin tissues over bony areas
- Chronically sore gum tissues
The bite position, existing teeth and acrylic base must be in good condition and not worn or stained to provide a reline procedure. An impression of your oral tissue is taken inside your denture to provide a working model. New material base material is added to your denture to produce a correct fit. The appearance of your dentures will not change.
Oakville's Denture & Implant Experts
Requirements of Care for Denture Soft Liners
Soft liners require home care and proper cleaners to maintain their vitality. As with all removable dentures, soft liners require a regular check-up to ensure fit and oral health. We will provide professional cleaning as well as, education in the maintenance of your soft liner.
Denture Solutions At Halton Denture Clinic
Facts About Denture Soft Liners
- Over 20 years of advances and developments in quality denture soft liners
- Increased comfort during chewing and daily wear
- Clinical evidence indicating a high acceptance by patients
- Based on patient home care cleaning, soft liners have an average lifespan of two to four years depending on your physiology.
Contact us today to book a consultation and to learn more about our denture soft liners.